FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the minimum order quantity on poly bags?
- 5,000 pieces for Recycled LDPE poly bags. However, we do hold a quantity of stock sizes that are unbranded and the MOQ on these is just 500 pieces. Speak to our team to get a quotation for these.
- 20,000 pieces for 100% LDPE + D2W Additive poly bags.
- 50,000 pieces for Green PE poly bags.
- 50,000 pieces for Cornstarch poly bags.
- 10,000 pieces for Spruce bags. However, we do hold a quantity of stock sizes that can be branded and the MOQ on these is just 1000 pieces. Speak to our team to get a quotation for these.
- 50,000 pieces for HWS (Hot Water Soluble) poly bags.
What is the lead-time on poly bags?
It depends on the production location, the lead time is typically 3 – 4 weeks for sampling, and then once these samples are approved, it is a further 3 – 4 weeks for bulk production.
What is the most common poly bag quality?
Recycled LDPE is the most popular poly bag option. This is available in a few different compositions, from 100% recycled to 30% recycled, as a lower recycled content gives a greater clarity of poly bag. However, all options are GRS certified.